Arteastri Handmade Trible Dhokra Mukhauta Pendant
- No Reviews Found
Add New Review
Brass Tribal Jewellery neckpiece handmade using the 4000-year-old non-ferrous metal-casting technique of Dokra-- one of the earliest and most advanced methods of metal casting known to human civilization. This ancient folk art tradition is prevalent in India in the eastern states of West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh.
No matter how many styles of jewellery we may own, the best one is classy traditional jewellery. Sometimes to stand out from the crowd you can pair them with your smart crop top and casual pants.
Being handmade, this product may have slight irregularities which are just proof of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- Handloom Black Baluchari Cotto...₹1,100 ₹982
- indigo-handloom-shibori-tussar...₹11,900 Offer Price ₹9,900 ₹9,429
- sage-green-yellow-handloom-shi...₹11,900 Offer Price ₹9,900 ₹9,429
- stunning-red-handloom-shibori-...₹11,900 Offer Price ₹9,900 ₹9,429
- black-red-handloom-shibori-tus...₹11,900 Offer Price ₹9,900 ₹9,429
- black-magenta-handloom-shibori...₹11,900 Offer Price ₹9,900 ₹9,429