Dancing Peacock Diya - Handmade brass Lamp
- No Reviews Found
Add New Review
This Majestic brass vintage peacock is handcrafted by Indian artisans using century old skills of idol making for temples and religious ceremonies. It is made of solid brass. Use this peacock deepak or lamp in any special space to create a divine ambiance bringing joy, happiness and well being into your home. Enhance the decor of the temple, house, office, hotel, etc with traditional design and eye-catching Lamp.
The Handmade Indian Brass Oil Lamp is traditionally known as a diya. Used since ancient times as a decoration and a source of light, the diya is an oil lamp that burns vegetable oil or ghee Indian butter. Once the lamp is filled with oil, place a cotton wick inside and light it to fill the room with light. You can also use them as decorations in your home in the living room or bedroom or place them on a dining table instead of candles.
Great for gifting during weddings, anniversaries, house warming ceremonies, new venture, award ceremonies, etc.
- Panja Dharya Dhurrie - 1.2m x ...₹13,900 Offer Price ₹7,990 ₹7,610
- Blue Cotton Stonewash Dhurrie...₹13,990 Offer Price ₹6,549 ₹6,237
- Panja Dharya Dhurrie - 1.2m x ...₹13,900 Offer Price ₹6,700 ₹6,381
- Panja Dharya Dhurrie - 1.2m X ...₹13,900 Offer Price ₹6,500 ₹6,190
- Panja Dharya Dhurrie - 1.2m X ...₹13,990 Offer Price ₹6,990 ₹6,657
- Panja Dharya Dhurrie - 1.2m X ...₹13,990 Offer Price ₹6,700 ₹6,381