Ceramic Traditional Decorative Dipawali Diya- Set of 2 Diyas
₹800 Offer Price ₹350 ₹312
Write Your Own Review
- No Reviews Found
Add New Review
- About Craft: Blue Pottery is widely recognized as a traditional craft of Jaipur, though it is Turko-Persian in origin. The name 'blue pottery' comes from the eye-catching cobalt blue dye used to color the pottery.
- Disclaimer: Color shades, pattern and polish may vary slightly around the surface, since the painting is done free-style.
- Method: Jaipur blue pottery made out of a similar frit material to Egyptian faience is glazed and low-fired. No clay is used the 'dough' for the pottery is prepared by mixing quartz stone powder, powdered glass, Multani Mitti (Fuller's Earth), borax, gum and water. Another source cites Katira Gond powder (a gum), and saaji (soda bicarbonate) as ingredients.
- Ceramic Soap Dish-Blue₹450 Offer Price ₹265 ₹237
- Ceramic Unique Handmade Decora...₹599 Offer Price ₹299 ₹267
- Ceramic Unique Handmade Decora...₹699 Offer Price ₹390 ₹348
- Ceramic Decorative Wall Hangin...₹500 Offer Price ₹307 ₹274
- Ceramic Art Pottery Ceramic De...₹499 Offer Price ₹321 ₹287
- Ceramic Decorative Cotton Jar ...₹1,000 Offer Price ₹399 ₹356