- No Reviews Found
Add New Review
The entire durrie is created from old cotton sarees.
The sarees are cut into thin strips which go into the weft of the handloom. When the strips are beaten on the loom, they become thin and tubular as can be seen from the edges.
Since these are created from assorted saree waste, each piece is unique and colorful.
This beautiful durrie can add extra warmth to your room as a floor rug or can give a new look to your sofa or can be used as a bed cover.
We have also used this as upholstery fabric for our refurbished furniture range.
Number of sarees repurposed – 7!
- Fabric face Mask- Set of 2₹200 ₹190
- Cotton Dhurrie- assorted colou...₹2,000 Offer Price ₹1,800 ₹1,607
- Tote - Chevron Patchwork₹1,250 Offer Price ₹1,240 ₹1,107
- Tote - Kantha Patchwork₹1,500 Offer Price ₹1,490 ₹1,330
- Laptop Bag - Rectangular₹1,875 Offer Price ₹1,865 ₹1,581
- Laptop Bag - Chevron₹1,875 Offer Price ₹1,865 ₹1,581