Jamdani Stole Half Stripe Half Motifs
₹2,000 Offer Price ₹1,970 ₹1,759
Write Your Own Review
- No Reviews Found
Add New Review
Jamdani, originally known as Dhakai is named after the city of Dhaka, which was known to be one of the main centers of weaving in the ancient times in the Bengal region.
Essentially a fine muslin cloth, a texture the result of a complex weaving technique that originated almost two thousand years ago, decorated with motifs that are woven on the loom, appear to float on a shimmering surface.
And because of this exquisite painstaking methodology required to create this supple cloth, only aristocrats and royal families were able to afford it back then!
We have sourced this cloth from traditional weavers who deal in bulk and have a ton of cut yarn that goes to waste!
What we’ve done, is get our weavers to create these beautiful stoles out of their own yarn waste. We provided them with fine jute yarn waste and lurex yarn to be utilized for the hand crafted borders, intricate insertion of both yarns as stripes in some stoles and the hand stitched motifs and booties to create something that enhances the beauty of this already unbelievable cloth.
These stoles can adorn any outfit you choose to pair with it with ease.
- Fabric face Mask- Set of 2₹200 ₹190
- Cotton Dhurrie- assorted colou...₹1,800 ₹1,607
- Cotton Dhurrie- assorted colou...₹2,000 Offer Price ₹1,800 ₹1,607
- Tote - Chevron Patchwork₹1,250 Offer Price ₹1,240 ₹1,107
- Tote - Kantha Patchwork₹1,500 Offer Price ₹1,490 ₹1,330
- Laptop Bag - Rectangular₹1,875 Offer Price ₹1,865 ₹1,581