- No Reviews Found
Add New Review
This figurine is clearly an Indian Tribe figure but I'm not sure from where. It was have been made by the Rajasthanies Artisans, India, famous for their carvings & Handicrafts. It's certainly hand-carved from wood and the dark painted, possibly a different kind of wood, it is hand-painted. His garment looks like it's made from a long dried tree leaf.
He measures approx. 15" tall x 3" at the widest.". There's a thin scratch along his left leg but otherwise, he is in very good vintage condition. Perhaps you could make one.
- Panja Dharya Dhurrie - 1.2m x ...₹13,900 Offer Price ₹7,990 ₹7,610
- Blue Cotton Stonewash Dhurrie...₹13,990 Offer Price ₹6,549 ₹6,237
- Panja Dharya Dhurrie - 1.2m x ...₹13,900 Offer Price ₹6,700 ₹6,381
- Panja Dharya Dhurrie - 1.2m X ...₹13,900 Offer Price ₹6,500 ₹6,190
- Panja Dharya Dhurrie - 1.2m X ...₹13,990 Offer Price ₹6,990 ₹6,657
- Panja Dharya Dhurrie - 1.2m X ...₹13,990 Offer Price ₹6,700 ₹6,381