Wooden Arithmetic Board - Division Coins
- No Reviews Found
Add New Review
Engraved Store’s Arithmetic Board makes practicing arithmetic operations fun. This wooden arithmetic board can be used as a Multiplication, Addition, Subtraction, and Division board. This is a great addition to your kid's math shelf. Our made-in India 2-10 table board has been specially made for kids so that it can help them learn to count and understand basic mathematical operations. Made using pine and mango wood, this beautiful table board is surely an amazing hands-on learning tool for your little ones.
Some activity ideas:
- Each line shows the number as it skips checks up until a multiple of ten.
- You can utilize these coins to make a multiplication chart and then use them for practicing multiplication and division. What are multiple times 5? Spot one finger on the 3 at the highest point of the graph and five along the edge. At that point follow the line/segment towards the center of the board until your fingers meet and that is the appropriate response!
- Turn around for division by beginning with the bigger number. What is 63 separated by 7? In the 7 segments, discover the coin for 63, and which column is it on? That is your response to 63 divided by 7!
- Eliminate certain numbers from the board and ask your children what's absent? At that point, they supplant the coins to complete the board.
- Utilize a column of shading completely all alone on the board alongside wood or fleece balls to show the products of each number.
After all, practice makes perfect!
Disclaimer - Given that this product is in wood material and intricately designed; there may be slight variations in the design, texture, and color of the actual product than shown in the image. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of wooden products. Please do not consider this as a defect or a wrong delivery.
Bulk Enquiry - For information on bulk orders please contact on +91-9351694257.